A candidate pipeline is a pool of qualified people interested in learning about job opportunities as they become available at your company. You “pipeline” candidates because their skills, experience, and traits match a particular role for which there is no immediate hiring need.
We know how important it is to find the right candidate as fast as possible. And we know that sometimes you find good talent that isn't suitable for the current open role, but you want to keep them close.
Having this in mind, we’ve built systems that will help you build pipelines and keep potential future employees engaged and interested in your company.
How do we do it?
Crowdsource Talent Through Candidate & Employee Referral
Employee referrals have the highest applicant to hire conversion rate. 67% of recruiters said the recruiting process was shorter, and 51% said it was less expensive to recruit via referrals (Jobvite). Through our technology, you can receive referrals from your current employees and candidates, increasing your pool of candidates even faster.
Employees and candidates will be rewarded for each successful referral, increasing their motivation to do it. Easy & attractive!
All the Candidates in One Place
70% of the global workforce comprises passive talent who aren't actively job searching, and the remaining 30% are active job seekers. Scary statistics, isn't it? The good news is that most (up to 90%) of these passive candidates are interested in hearing about new job opportunities, as reported by LinkedIn.
You can keep all the candidates who interacted with your company in one place and you can keep them engaged through newsletters and messages, or you can invite them to complete different challenges or courses.
81% of candidates say the main thing that would improve the candidate experience is regular updates (CareerBuilder). And on the other hand, recruiters are spending too much time on operational tasks and don’t have time to keep the candidates informed. Through Jobful, you can set some predefined messages that you can send to the candidates based on their actions, recruitment phases or announcements that you want to make.
Highlight the candidates with potential
99.8% of the screened candidates are not being hired. You invest time in screening, first interviews and different recruitment stages; in the end, you hire 0,2% of the candidates you interacted with within the last 6 months.
Through Jobful, you can create different pipelines and add the candidates in various categories. If you see a profile that it's ok but it's not suitable for the current open role, you can add it to the proper pipeline and access that profile when you will have a proper role opened. But it’s essential to keep them informed about the recruitment process.
Invest in candidates’ development
The talent shortage is the No. 1 hiring challenge today. A study by the National Federation of Independent Business has found that 87% of HR professionals reported "few or no qualified applicants" for the positions they were trying to fill. And it won’t go away.
You can get involved in upskilling candidates, offering them access to company learning materials and courses. This way, you keep the candidates with potential close to your company and help them be more prepared for future opportunities.
The next time you are looking for a candidate with a specific skill - you can go directly to Courses Graduates and choose the ones who have the best results.
Building active candidate pipelines are the future of recruitment, saving you time and money. Through our technology, you have access to multiple engagement mechanisms and ways to increase your candidate database.